CityMinx

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 6th!

Yeah, I know. A bit late. But who cares? Look at the pretty pictures!

You all know me as such the shrinking violet, so it probably comes as no surprise that once I found out that Bev's boyfriend, lives in a high-rise with a great view, I just rang her up and invited myself along to view some fireworks.

This is the view from the window, of the Brooklyn
Bklyn Bridge

And Manhattan bridges
Manhattan Bridge

I think I'm in love. Hey, can I move in? I like your parents. Your Dad's a great cook. I'm sure we'll all get along great! They'll love me!


Anyway, I love fireworks. Nothing else is much important, as long as I can see the pretty lights. I can be in a field, or by a lake, or in a high rise apartment building. I can be eating burnt hotdogs, fois gras, or egg custard pastries picked up in C town. I just love me the lights. Of course that fact that I started dating a high school boyfriend at a 4th of July celebration has nothing to do with it. Nothing at all....

But check out the prettiness!

IMG_2300

IMG_2293

And they had some cool shapes this year
IMG_2297

IMG_2303

And, of course, the ever popular Smiley Faces
IMG_2305

See how close we are? They also had apples, and roses, and some other stuff. But I got all open mouthed agape and forgot I had a camera in my hands.

Thanks guys, you made my holiday.

Now you have teach me Cooking Mama, on the Wii thing. And we'll be all set.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger JinaSaisQuoi said…

    Ooo, nice. You had a much better view than me!

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Knittini said…

    glad you enjoyed yourself ...good thing you got good photos cuz i think mine sucked...haha... cooking mama...whenever you want!

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Nicole and Jenny (aka Stash and Burn) said…

    Pretty pictures! I tried to respond to the comment you left about the world's biggest stash, but it bounced. Thanks for the link! I am in awe.

    Nicole.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home