CityMinx

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Minx is a Dink

So, having decided to journey far up North, I packed up my mukluks and fur-lined hood, and flew on up to Canada.

Where it was about 7 degrees warmer than here in the city.

I had a wonderful time. Flew up in an airplane that had the diameter of a cigar tube, waited an hour in customs (what is the purpose of your visit? Just meeting a friend. Have you met this person before? Well, we've known each other about a year, but, uh....How did you meet this person? (me in a very very small voice) um, online? And I wonder why they sent me aside for additional questioning. When, o when will I learn to lie???

Anyway, finally got through and Dave picked me up at the airport and we went and had a great dinner and walked by a beautiful lake and toured downtown Toronto and hung out and talked and cooked and just generally had a wonderful time.

And, I got to be on his podcast!! Here, go check it out! You have many ways to do this:

•Hit the Chub Creek Podcast button to your right
•Hit the "I Heart Chub Creek big red button to your lower right
•Go to iTunes and seach under podcasts for Chub Creek. I'm on episode 92, The Minx Leaves Manhattan

Or, y'all can be lazy gits and just click here

And for everyone who came over here from listening to the podcast, Hi! Sorry I couldn't give out the real dish, but you know, I like that whole...working thing.

Sorry to make this such a short post, I just wanted to get it up there so people would have something to look at other than pictures of my frying pans. Knitting and cooking updates to come soon.

Toodles!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Hi there,

    Just wanted to say great show! Really enjoyed listening to your "yarns" (hehe, get it...).

    As we Canadian's say "Thanks for comin to Canada, eh. Come back any time!

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Knittini said…

    you are too cute...loved you onthe podcast!

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Elaine said…

    Loved the show! So what's Dave really like?

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, what am I REALLY like?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home