CityMinx

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hi, eh?

So, hi!

How you been?

Me, oh, good, thanks!

Went to a few premieres, a few parties, you can check out Flickr for the randy details. Just go there and search for CityMinx. Cooked a bit, knit a lot, welcomed spring in all sorts of proper fashions.

Had a bad work week (actually a few months of bad work experiences and why the bejeezums do I put myself through this kind of crap) and went through an existential crisis where I comtemplated leaving the film biz, opening an eyebrow shaping - lash extending shop, or cashing in my annuity and going on a cruise 'round the world.

Recovered, thank goodness, and I'm booked all this week on a movie where I get to work with a Friend. Not a Quaker, think unlikely Manhattan apartments owned by characters who have no discernable means of income. Hey! No wonder I loved that show...Hmmmmm

Anyway, I'm capping off my existential crisis by jetting up to Toronto for the weekend.

As a good friend of mine says, Whoo-Hoo!!!!

See you soon!

xoxox

-Minx

4 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger MUDNYC said…

    Missing your posts (and you), Minx!

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Knittini said…

    im very excited about your trip....have fun...and dont do anything i WOULD do! see you next tues for the update...

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    OMG! Have THE BEST time in Toronto! I'm so glad you decided to go. (As long as you gave the boy fair warning. You know how disatrous surprises can be!)

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Terrie D. (StarSpry) said…

    I enjoyed hearing you on the Chub Creek Podcast!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home