CityMinx

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lies, all Lies.





You Are 65% Normal

(Really Normal)









Otherwise known as the normal amount of normal

You're like most people most of the time

But you've got those quirks that make you endearing

You're unique, yes... but not frighteningly so!





I hate the idea of being normal. 65%!!! That's ridiculously normal!! That's it, I'm going to do something crazy with my hair again.

Ok, let it go. And, speaking of going, I'm heading to Battery Park later today (friday) to go to the Swedish Midsummer Festival. It's from 5 til 8 or so, and it should be a cute time. And lot's of adorable swedish guys, and girls, if you're a guy (or into girls)

And for those of you that couldn't make it to dinner, it was a yummy success. And Jo brought an 8 inch square brownie. See what you missed? I'll invite you to the next one.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I took your quiz and I'm only 40% normal!!!

    Is it normal to be taking this quiz at 1:00 in the morning after spending the evening at my handstand class? Probably not! I'd better do the "normal" thing and go to bed. See you soon Jill.

    xo

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger MUDNYC said…

    I'm only 40% normal too. What the heck do they base this on?

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Don't worry city, you're not normal ;o) in the best possible way, that is!

    My goodness, you've been a busy blogger lately, must read the rest when I get home to catch up on the minx's adventures!

    snogs,
    peaches xxxx

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's SO me. Normal??????!?!?!? What the...??!?!? I'm not normal!! I'll show you!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home