CityMinx

Friday, June 16, 2006

C'est Fini

The party is over. He was very surprised. The centerpieces and placecard holders were fabulous. The speeches were hilarious. The food was...ok, but the drinks more than made up for it. I looked, if I may say so myself, pretty damn good. Wore a shawl, but ditched it after about 5 minutes. We have an entire cake left over, and about ten pounds of candy. I will post pictures when I get back to the city in a few days.

If I haven't said this before, my dad is an awesome guy.

Happy 60th, Lloyd!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your dad's such a cutie! Congrats on the whole thing going smoothly--yay!

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger MUDNYC said…

    how fun! how about a pic of you looking "pretty damn good"??? not that you don't usually...

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    What a handsome Dad you have - no wonder you're so gorgeous!
    Now, as mud suggests, how about a photo of cityminx??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home