CityMinx

Monday, April 17, 2006

CityMinx / CountryMinx

Hee Hee! First to post about upstate! Will wonders never ever cease….

So, bottom line, had such a good, nourishing, gal pal, bonding, relaxing, loving the country and the lake but not the spiny thing I stepped on, fulfilling, Harry Potter Movie-a-thon all around GLORIOUS time – Jill, you’re a star. No doubt in my mind at all.

I only have a few pictures, but oh, the memories they bring back.

Here’s Jewel thinking she sewed the baby sweater up completely backwards.
Takes a strong girl to laugh in the face of disaster. Seems that the stress of that scare had just worn the poor girl out. Or no, that was just Jewel. At about 9pm each night.







And the Michigan gals trippin’ down the lane. And the other lovely ladies as well. I love this picture, has a sort of coffee table lovely pic in the country feel.

And we did beauty treatments…..




And we cooked. And baked. And enjoyed the weather. And Stew Leonard’s! And knit. Well, most of us knit. I got bested by the damn lace pattern in the latest Interweave Knits. If any of you out there has attempted the Damned Trellis Scarf (adjective my own addition, it’s really call the Damned Scarf) would you please let me know. Much obliged.

So, I’ll post more tomorrow with more stories, and tales of the wondrous Passover Seder, which was fabulous and lovely and enjoyed by all and if I ever decide to do it all by myself again I’m hoping my friends and family will shoot me dead.

It would be much more merciful.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger MUDNYC said…

    Oh I'm so jealous! Looks like you ladies had a blast. Yay country!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks like you had such a nice weekend--and such lovely weather you had for it too!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Passionknitly said…

    BOO. I want details!

    also, you've been blog spammed. You need to turn on that thing where you make everyone type in the word that appears in the box.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home