CityMinx

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ZZZZ

I'm ti-red (that's pronounced tie-red. Why? Who knows, just how I say these things). Now that sounds like a lot of whining, which is something I promised myself I wouldn't do on this blog. But hell with it, it's my damn blog and I'll whine if I want to. I'm still dealing with the whole insomnia thing, didn't fall asleep till after five am today, woke up around 11:30. Don't want to start depending on the Ambien (sweet, sweet Ambien) and somehow I'm able to rationalize it with stuff like, Hey, there's a wrap party tonight and I'll want to stay up late anyway. I think a gig will help in this whole sleep regulation thang. Fingers crossed.

On a whole 'nother note, it's new neighbor day! Yes, Miss Jo today has moved into the 'hood, about 3 blocks away, and I predict that all sorts of mayhem will ensue. And I can't wait. Saw her apartment today, it's small and sweet and gets tons of light and has floors suitable for ice skating on. Still a wee bit slippery from the refinishing. And there's a roof deck, scene to be of many cook outs and drinking binges while enjoying the sunset over Jersey and knitting.

Speaking of knitting, most of you who read this know about the shindig Sunday. Tomorrow is my day to plow through the recipe file and make a shopping list. Yay! Get me your book lists and I'll get you a list of what books you can leave home and what I may ask you to bring. I'm thinking that I'm not going to want to deal with getting soda and stuff, so I'll probably job that out. And Lorie has already emailed me back saying she'll join us. And I just got an email from Katy with a gigunda list of books she has available. I'll let you know which one you can leave home Katy, don't want you pulling a hernia or anything.

So, that's about it for now. Just waiting for Jule to get here from Jersey and then we have some running around to do before the par-tay tonight. Think I'll crash out on le sofa and watch the Sorpanos premiere. Meanwhile, if you're looking for a cute distraction, found this website with silly little games. Knock yerself out: Orisinal

I'll let y'all know if anything interesting happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home