CityMinx

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Done!

I am just so extraordinarily proud of myself today, I just may bust a gut.
Laundry, done.
Floor vacuuming, swiffering, and mopping, done.
Caught up with a few friends, done.
Dinner for sick neighbor – in the works, will soon be done
All day gig at CBS for tomorrow – booked.

Oh crap. Just went and tasted the couscous. I halved the recipe, but forgot to halve the amount of salt. Crap, crap, crap. Okay, rinsed the couscous, added a bit more water. We’ll see what happens. Can always redo it, couscous is cheap. See, that’s what happens with pride. Damn.

Remade the couscous, with the smaller grain stuff. Seemed a bit bland this time (figures) so I added in dried cranberries.

Insurance crap, done.
RSVP to bat mitzvah, done.


Enough for a bit, Headed out to SnB.

Updates to follow.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    I love crossing off the "to do" list. I can't believe you can't find a bar in your 'hood. How can there not be a decent bar in your area?

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow - I'm so impressed with all you got done yesterday!

    Hope you had a good day today at CBS. I worked all day and ended up sleeping through BGK tonight. Let's shoot for next week.

    See you soon. xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home