CityMinx

Friday, January 04, 2008

Because when I have three days of work to do in one, why wouldn't I post?

Don't get yer hopes up. I'm not here to tell you about Napa, or Rhinebeck, or the holidays, or The Chef, or my new job that starts on Tuesday where I'm doing both hair AND make-up AND effects and no I don't have a trailer but it's January and there's a strike so there's no work so I'm grabbing this job with both fists and holding on tight and did I mention The Chef? And we'll see if a new whatever you want to call this (I hate to jinx things) can survive me working 16 hours a day, but that's life in showbiz, and yes I have been knitting but no I don't have time to show you because tomorrow I'm going to visit my bro and sis-in-law in Jersey for dimsum then go explore The Chef's neighborhood, or as I call it, Massachusetts, and I have a makeup test on Sunday and my kit's not put together yet and we start on Tuesday and I am so not prepared but kinda wired so I thought I'd add a button. There, down on the left (Ed. note: the right). The Knitting Daily one.

Like it?

6 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger JustApril said…

    Congrats on the job in a pretty much jobless market at the moment! GO you! =)
    Nice button, btw.

     
  • At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay a post! :)

    See you in 16 weeks.

     
  • At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wait, 16 weeks? I meant... 4 or 5 or whatever was it. See, this is what happens when you put any other number on your post and I see it at 8am, which is really 7am if you don't count this silly dailight savings we went into.

    Ok, now I'll stop yapping.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Congrats on the job! We have to hang out - I miss you!

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Chef???????

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Congratulations! This is awesome, someone to live vicariously through!

    http://www.rhymeswithsocks.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home